silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] Some Things to be done before pencil down

From: Nithin Saji
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] Some Things to be done before pencil down
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:24:38 +0530

Hi,

1. Docs is now obsolete we need to drop all docs realted stuffs from
code and give a page which links to silpa framework doc and related
module docs on readthedocs.org
. Wiki this link is long gone too we had a moinmoin wiki which got
filled with  crap and spam due to our ignorance and I took it down for
good.
3. License and credits need to use jinja stuff. Credits may also need
updation we need to check
4. API page I'm not sure if its really required if not drop it. I
think SILPA framework docs should explain the api's

 I will take care of these stuff , I will keep the credits part as it is, will drop the wiki link

Should I  add webfonts extension to the Silpa-Flask now, it's still kind of  primitive now as I couldn't implement a proper filtering mechanism for filtering the fonts right now and all the fonts are listed together.?

Nithin