silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] Some Things to be done before pencil down

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] Some Things to be done before pencil down
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:54:10 +0530

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Nithin Saji <address@hidden> wrote:
>  I will take care of these stuff , I will keep the credits part as it is,
> will drop the wiki link

Credits just use jinja template to have uniformity I don't think its
much complex task.

> Should I  add webfonts extension to the Silpa-Flask now, it's still kind of
> primitive now as I couldn't implement a proper filtering mechanism for
> filtering the fonts right now and all the fonts are listed together.?

What is filtering? In any case we need to show case your work so
integrate it. We will clarify or put a note on saying some
implementations are still pending.

Also if you have enabled readthedocs for modules please share the
links. If not its time we enable it.

@Jishnu we need to check how tests are running before we push modules to pypi.

Best Regards
--