[Simulavr-devel] Patch: atmega163 support

From: ken restivo
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Patch: atmega163 support
Date: Sat Sep 7 15:16:09 2002

Attached is a patch against today's CVS, which adds rudimentary support for the
atmega163.

Adding this was fairly clean and simple (nice design, Ted ;-). However, I had
to perpetrate two awful, hoary hacks in order to get the proper changes for
TIMSK and MCUCR, which are significantly different on this part.

There is probably a nicer way to do this via subclassing, etc, but that would
require my understanding the simulavr object model, which I haven't the time to
do right now. I'd also like to say that it passes the regression tests, too,
but my python setup isn't sufficient for me to do that either. Both are on my
"TODO" list ;-). Sorry for being so lazy. I needed this in a hurry, in order to
debug what I'm working on. "It works for me."

FWIW, here it is, in case anyone is interested.

-ken
--
The world's most affordable web hosting.