Re: [Simulavr-devel] Patch: atmega163 support

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Patch: atmega163 support
Date: Sat Sep 7 18:22:02 2002

Thanks Ken.

I'm gonna have to sit on this for a while though. I'm going to make a new
release this week and your changes are bit less than trivial.

After the release, I'm planning on doing a major overhaul of the memory
subsystem to try to make things a bit simplier and maybe faster (I think the
linked lists are less than optimal).

Ted Roth