Re: [Simulavr-devel] [semi-OT] mailing list posting

From: Theodore A. Roth
Date: Thu Sep 12 15:51:01 2002

Every list I've ever been on has had someone request this feature and ever
list-admin has denied it. I'll continue with that trend.

Ted Roth

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, qmax wrote:

:) Hi.
:)
:) I was replying messages in list using 'Reply' command,
:) but there's no "Reply-To: <mailing-list-addr>" in header,
:) thus messages gone to original message sender given in "From".
:)
:) Theodore used 'Reply to all' command, which sends message
:) both to "From" and "Cc" making it double recieved by original
:) sender (me in that case), and all that stuff.
:)
:) Why not to specify "Reply-to: <simulavr-devel-addr>", as
:) it is done in other mailing lists, to avoid such confusions ?
:)
:) I've just figured this out.
:) Locally fixed by seting up mutt to recognize this particular
:) mailing list and using 'List reply' command instead of reflectory 'Reply'.
:)
:) --
:) qMax
:)