[Simulavr-devel] cleaned up uart patch

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] cleaned up uart patch
Date: Mon Sep 16 02:35:30 2002

Hi Ken,

I've cleaned up your patch a bit. Give it a try and see if it still works.
Could you send me a simple example program (suitable for inclusion under
test_c/test_asm) which exercises this code? I don't have time to right one
myself and am reluctant to apply the patch under I can see it running.

I'm thinking about cutting a special branch for your patch to get it in
the tree, but not on the main branch yet. Might be able to add your other
patch that way too.

Ted Roth