Re: [Simulavr-devel] erroneous offset in rjmp and rcall

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] erroneous offset in rjmp and rcall
Date: Fri Sep 20 17:21:38 2002

Hi Alberto,

Try the attached patch. If it fixes your problem, I'll commit it to cvs.

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, eban wrote:

:) I think that somewhere in your code, where you
:) calculate the real address = next address+offset, you
:) need to check if it is lower than 0, and in that case
:) add 8192. If the real address is over 8192 you need to
:) substract 8192.

The check was there. I had changed PC to from int to dword to make sure
that it is 32 bits which screwed up the check (see adjust_PC_to_max() in
avrcore.c) The < 0 case gets compiled out if PC is unsigned.

Ted Roth