Re: [Simulavr-devel] [Fwd: Kann simulavrxx nicht "maken"]

From: Bill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] [Fwd: Kann simulavrxx nicht "maken"]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:35:04 -0500

This has been fixed for some time (depcomp), but not checked in. Try CVS updates now.

Let me know what other problems you have. (SWIG detection probably still a problem tcl detection is still not the greatest.

I'll fix things as I get time. If you have patches, that would probably speed things up a bit ;-) No worry to me either way.

Knut Schwichtenberg wrote:

Hi Oleg,

if not distributing depcomp is the default for simulavrxx everyone will trap into this gap and either the INSTALL description needs an update (maybe only for the first step) or change the installation process that you don't need this / make it available.

Regards

Knut

BTW: Using this switch satifies make. Thanks