Re: [Simulavr-devel] Error during debug with gdb

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Error during debug with gdb
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:59:08 +0200

Hi Bret,

which versions of tools do you use? gdb, ddd? simulavr or simulavrxx? from cvs or last tgz?

At first, the simulator deals not with dwarf. It simple read and write memory or regiserts from gdb. Any interpretation for debug information is handled in gdb or other tools above gdb. After getting some more informations from your side I maybe can try to reproduce the problem if
you are using simulavrxx cvs source and newest gdb version.
what do you mean with "a p i" command?

Bye
  Klaus

address@hidden schrieb:

Hello,

Looking to find out the source of the error:

"Unhandled dwarf expression opcode 0x93"

I am running a program through the gdb, and when I do a p i command to look at
the 'i' variable, I get the error code
above.  the source code is below.   Don't know if this is a simulavr, or gdb,
or operator error thing.

#include <avr/io.h>
#include <avr/delay.h>

int main (void)