[Simulavr-devel] Re: [sr #106671] simulavrxx - add maximum simulation ti

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: [sr #106671] simulavrxx - add maximum simulation time limit
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:15:20 -0500

Klaus Rudolph wrote:
Follow-up Comment #5, sr #106671 (project simulavr):

that was an accident. Could you commit the rest please. I actually have not
access from my machine here to cvs (no key registered)

I committed all of the time limit patch.  Thanks.

The remaining code in my tree is to add the
abort/exit special devices to have functionality
like avrtest

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985