Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulation with serialrx/tx is broken

From: Marek Pietrzak
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulation with serialrx/tx is broken
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 21:25:42 +0200

Hi!

On 04/22/2012 12:35 PM, Klaus Rudolph wrote:
Hi,

I tried to simulate a serial connection with tcl gui and SerialRx and
SerialTx. But the simulation did not work anymore, because the timing of
SerialTx/Rx depends on correct behavior of the SystemClock->Step timer
lists.

There is a new implementation of step ordering which seems to be broken.
Inserting a new step with a new offset in the list did not work anymore
with serial devices. After inserting a new step with offset the step is
done directly after the the step before and is not waiting for the given
time in nextStepIn_ns.

I did not understand the new RemoveMinimumAndInsert method, sorry.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
  Klaus