Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulAVR UI

From: iOS Dev
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulAVR UI
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:59:32 +0000 (UTC)

Yes it may seem I'm going from portable to non portable, I just decided this
because I already have a decent simulator GUI written for windows in MFC/C/C++
a long time ago, so I thought it would be cool to add simulAVR to it.
I looked at the test cases, but since I'm a windows guy, I dont know any
python....

Would you know how to get and set simulAVR I/O port values using C/C++. I been
looking at ui.cpp int he simulavr souce, but I still cant figure out how to set
and get a I/O port.
All I need is to be able to Read(Pinx) and WRITE(Pinx)
I saw the pythin scripts are using some kind of "net" but I dont really know
how that is working because I dont know python.

I just need a simple example in C/C++ on how to read and write the pins from
outside the chip.
 Can anybody give me a hint?
Thanks

     On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 9:49 AM, Markus Hitter <address@hidden> wrote:

 Am 19.05.2015 um 15:01 schrieb iOS Dev:
> Hello,
> I wanted to make a windows GUI around simulAVR using Microsoft MFC/C++.
[...]
> I know something like this is available already using TCL

Working hard on making something portable non-portable? :-)

> I also cant figure out how the "net" feature works

All the testcases are kind of a reasonably good documentation.

Markus