Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulAVR UI

From: iOS Dev
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulAVR UI
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 23:40:15 +0000 (UTC)

Michael,
Yes, but sorry I dont know python either, I really only know c/c++/obj-c etc I
have to extend my programming horizons.

Did you know there is already a windows version of simulavr
https://github.com/Traumflug/simulavr
Somebody converted it into a visual studio project (see above).
Do you know how to interface to the simulavr using c/c++?
 I looked at the simulavr c/c++ code, but I cant figure out how to do it from
looking at the code.
I just want to be able to show the state of any avr pin, and allow the user to
change the state (analog and digital), thats all.

Thanks

     On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 1:14 AM, Michael Hennebry <address@hidden>
wrote:

 On Tue, 19 May 2015, iOS Dev wrote:

> Yes it may seem I'm going from portable to non portable, I just decided this
> because I already have a decent simulator GUI written for windows in
> MFC/C/C++ a long time ago, so I thought it would be cool to add simulAVR to
> it.
> I looked at the test cases, but since I'm a windows guy, I dont know any
> python....

Python does Windows.

--
Michael  address@hidden
"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical