sketch-devel

Re: [Sketch-list] Requested feature for sketch

From: Terry Hancock
Subject: Re: [Sketch-list] Requested feature for sketch
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 14:41:41 -0700

On Saturday 21 June 2003 12:28 pm, Terri Moore wrote:
> Has anyone thought about making sketch 0.7.x support
multiple pages
> in a single document?  It would be great.
>
> Thanks, Terri (TJM).

This would actually be a really neat feature, though it
starts turning Sketch into a publisher, instead of a
drawing program, and that opens a new can of worms
regarding new features (like flowing text through separate
text blocks).

It would be really cool though -- I actually did start
working on a (very graphical) book using Sketch for layout,
but it was kind of obnoxious piecing the pages together.

An interesting intermediate step would be if there were a
way to combine sketch-generated postscript files into a
single, Adobe structured document compliant postscript
file. Since these can be turned into multi-page postscript
or even PDF files, that would be pretty handy.

Is there any way to do that?

Cheers,
Terry