sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Withdrawal of service: keys2.flanga.io & keys3.flanga.io

From: Fabian A. Santiago
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Withdrawal of service: keys2.flanga.io & keys3.flanga.io
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:28:07 -0400

On 2018-07-17 08:17 AM, Moritz Wirth wrote:
Hi,

keys2.flanga.io and keys3.flanga.io will cease operation immediately,
given the latest problems.

keys.flanga.io will remain online as long as it runs stable and the
required disk space does not exceed my limits (database capacity has
almost tripled when switching to hockeypuck and is now about 37GB...)
and the bandwith consumption stays on a resonable level - I almost spent
a terabyte only for peering with other servers and I don't think it's
reasonable for a few hundred keys per day...

All peers are asked to remove keys2.flanga.io from their peering list
(or replace it with keys.flanga.io) - keys3.flanga.io was never actively
peered. FYI, Peers for keys.flanga.io are not listed on the
sks-keyservers pages anymore.

Best Regards,

Moritz