sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Unusual traffic for key 0x69D2EAD9 and 0xB33B4659

From: Rolf Wuerdemann
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Unusual traffic for key 0x69D2EAD9 and 0xB33B4659
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019 12:22:57 +0100

With your suggestions:

load average below 1
Traffic: ~150G/day

Best,

   Rolf

Am 2019-02-04 12:52, schrieb Martin Dobrev:
Hi,

I've spent last week trying to optimize configuration as much as
possible. Following advise from a previous mail I've added:

command_timeout: 600
wserver_timeout: 30
max_recover: 150

to my sksconf and it seems this fixed majority of the EventLoop
failures. I've added DB_CONFIG in KDB/PTree folders to get rid of DB
archive logs that were causing plenty of IO load too.

My clusters are now happily responding to queries and load-average is
bellow one. Traffic wise things look better too, ~20GB/day.

Kind regards,
Martin Dobrev

P.S. Adding/changing DB_CONFIG might cause an error in the databases
that you can easily fix by running

db_recover -e -v -h <path to SKS>/{KDB,PTree}