How to use the -r option, wishlist

From: Jeff Powell
Subject: How to use the -r option, wishlist
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 23:39:08 -0800

I just noticed that spamass-milter 0.1.3a now has a -r option to discard
spam when it reaches a certain score in SpamAssassin.  How do I use
this?  I couldn't find any documentsation and examples anywhere.  Could
someone point me in the right direction?

On a related note, how about the ability to send a fake NDR for any
messages tagged as spam, without running the risk of losing the
inevitable false positive.  When used with -r, this would provide an
additional level of protection.  For me, the ideal setup would be like
this:

Messages with bad return addresses rejected by milter-sender
(www.snert.com)

If return address OK, hand to spamass-milter

If SpamAssassin < 4.8 points, accept, process, and deliver. (I changed
the SA default from 5 points because I noticed a bunch of spammers were
tailoring their spam to just squeak in under the default 5 points)

If SpamAssassin >= 4.8 points but < 10 points, accept, process, and
deliver, and generate fake NDR.

If SpamAssassin >= 10 points, reject (a real NDR, not a fake).

Oh well, I can dream...

Jeff