Re: How to use the -r option, wishlist

From: Nigel Horne
Subject: Re: How to use the -r option, wishlist
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 09:28:42 +0000

On Saturday 08 Mar 2003 7:39 am, Jeff Powell wrote:
> I just noticed that spamass-milter 0.1.3a now has a -r option to discard
> spam when it reaches a certain score in SpamAssassin.  How do I use
> this?  I couldn't find any documentsation and examples anywhere.  Could
> someone point me in the right direction?

You don't say what operating system you're using. On my Linux/x86 box (RH8.0)
I put it in /etc/sysconfig/spamass-milter. My file contains:

SM_EXTRA_FLAGS="-u user -D 192.168.1.9 -r 9"

(the -D is a patch uploaded to the spamass-milter website, if you don't have
that patch installed you will obviously not need to put in that option).

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325