Re: Redirecting to another email address (spammaster)

From: Sam Robertson
Subject: Re: Redirecting to another email address (spammaster)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:31:30 -0800

Okay, this is excellent stuff. This is inline with what I am doing. Thanks! Although it was fun working on something non-work related for a little while. ;)

My changes (no sense in adding yet another patch) can be found at:

http://www.slriv.com/spammilt.txt

Sam

Ronan Waide wrote:
On March 10, address@hidden said:

So I did a 'quick' review of Raj's code, and it's based on a really old version of your code, and it also appears to be fixed to 1024 rcpts. Mine is based on stl's vector template object (I figured since your using <string>, throwing a vector into the mix ain't gonna hurt).

It doesn't appear that I can 'upload a revised patch' to patch #405. I'll do further testing tonight, and submit the patch then.

Thanks!

Sam
Savannah Id: samr

Sam, there's a similar patch to Raj's under my name that's pretty
close to recent CVS. You may want to have a look at that.

Cheers,
Waider.