Redirecting to another email address (spammaster)

From: Sam Robertson
Subject: Redirecting to another email address (spammaster)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:44:40 -0800

Hi all,

I, yesterday, altered spamass-milter to redirect email that's classified as spam to another email address, along with the ability to customize the error text sent to the remote MTA in a reject.

I then discovered someone else had, back in July last year, posted a similar patch on the spamass-milter site. Is there any interest in bringing this functionality into the tree? If so, I will try and merge the changes the gentleman added back in July to my code and submit the patch again. I apologize if I'm asking an ignorant question, however I was too lazy to read any other documentation beyond the code. :)

Sam