Re: Making Spamass-Milt respect virtusertable and aliases (fwd)

From: Derek J. Balling
Subject: Re: Making Spamass-Milt respect virtusertable and aliases (fwd)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:39:55 -0400

As has been previously mentioned many times in this long and winding thread, that solution only works for *some* cases.

When Bob (in this example) starts getting mail for, say, address@hidden, that solution doesn't prevent his mail from being SA-filtered.

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 11:31 AM, Giles Coochey wrote:

Tony,

Rather than edit the user_prefs file, why not edit the local.cf system
wide file and put in "all_spam_to" and then the name of the user that
the email is actually being delivered to?

Other options are "whitelist_to" and "more_spam_to"

Checkout http://www.spamassassin.org/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html for
more details.

Thanks

Giles