Re: Sudden instability

From: SG
Subject: Re: Sudden instability
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:33:58 -0400

> Aagh horrible linewrap!  When pasting logs, try and keep each line as
> its own line; it makes it much easier to read.  -d misc should only add
> two lines really; the queuid= one, and the score.  I see the queueid
> lines, but no score.  Ah.  The score is only logged if you use the -r
> flag for rejecting high-scoring mail.

> Ok, definitely no spamass-milter lines for the 2nd message.  Notice
> that there is no "clean message" or "identified spam" errors though, so
> spamd did not complete processing the file.  What happens if you
> disable bayes, or disable autolearn? (or fix that permissions problem :)
> Maybe it's only failing to tag messages with a score high enough that
> it tries to do a bayes update?
>
> If that doesn't work, try adding "-d misc,spamc" to the spamass-milter
> commandline.  That will log the data sent/received from spamc, so we
> can see whether spamassassin really was able to process the message.

Sorry about that... I'm attaching a .txt file here w/ 2 messages where
the spamass-milter doesn't seem to be working...  I turned off
autolearn - but still am getting bayes journal errors - but had been
getting these all along (before this issue). I still want to use bayes
to catch incoming spam - I train it manaully.
Thanks,
sg