The Espeak bug is back (suddenly switching to English)

From: Hermann
Subject: The Espeak bug is back (suddenly switching to English)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:35:57 +0100

am Fr 15. Feb 2008 um 14:04:25 schrieb Hynek Hanke <hanke at brailcom.org>:
> could you please send espeak.log for the crash (with Debug set
> to 1 in espeak.conf)? What audio output are you using (pulse, oss or
> alsa)?

I use Espeak with Alsa. I attach the log file.

> I couldn't reproduce the problem with espeak 1.31.11. Could you
> please tell us how do you reproduce the bug (which application etc.).

I think you can read something in the log file: Start w3m, go to:
http://releases.ubuntu.com
open a subpage that contains a lot of content, for example the
"manifests" lists of the CDs. Quickly scrolling those pages using
pgup/down. After a few seconds SD cannot find the Espeak module anymore.
Restart SD and everything's OK again.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)