0.9.0 release candidate 4

From: Samuel Thibault
Subject: 0.9.0 release candidate 4
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 01:59:43 +0100

Hello,

Didier Spaier, le lun. 07 janv. 2019 01:02:35 +0100, a ecrit:
> Hello, I will check to morrow but I see something weird with rc4,
> the espeak-ng-mbrola-generic being in use:
> didier[/dev/shm/didier/speech-dispatcher/log]$ cat
> espeak-ng-mbrola-generic.log
> /etc/speech-dispatcher/modules/espeak-ng-mbrola-generic.conf:29: Unknown
> Config-Option: 'GenericCmdDependency'

Ah, I should indeed declare that option. Now done in master.

> /etc/speech-dispatcher/modules/espeak-ng-mbrola-generic.conf:38: Missing
> argument to option 'GenericPunctNone'

This is actually a bug in dotconf itself:
https://github.com/williamh/dotconf/issues/5
the warning happens to be harmless.

> espeak-ng: unrecognized option '--punct-none'

Except that side effect, which I have now disabled in master, we do not
need such default value anyway.

> as if the .conf file was up to date but some other files were older.
> I have
> GenericPunctNone ""
> in the config file, and I remember this has been fixed, and the option added.

Indeed.  That's not the problem, this seems like proper daemon reading
proper config files, but with remaining glitches.

Samuel