[orca-list] Symbol names always sent as English strings

From: Kyle
Subject: [orca-list] Symbol names always sent as English strings
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 11:06:17 -0500

Thanks for the help. Based on the information, I'm thinking that it's some sort
of locale issue. There are other things going wrong that seem to be connected.
For example, this OS image I'm using, even after changing the system locale
programatically and rebooting, has Nano speaking Portuguese and Hunspell
speaking English but offering Portuguese suggestions for Portuguese
misspellings. So since no one specifically seems to be at fault for sending the
English strings, my guess is that the locale is somehow being generated
incompletely or is somehow not being changed correctly, which seems to be
causing trouble in other places as well.
~kYLE