stratagus-devel

[Stratagus-devel] Title Text strings support

From: Carlos Perelló Marín
Subject: [Stratagus-devel] Title Text strings support
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 04:33:13 +0100

Hello, here you have the start of a patch to add a feature to stratagus
so you can show some text strings with the title image.

I'm sending it before finish it because I have some problems rendering
the text (I get a segfault) and I don't know how could I fix it.

My new set-title-screens is:

(set-title-screens!
  '(image "graphics/ui/title.png"
    music "music/title.wav.gz"
    label
      ((text "Copyright © 1998-1999 Blizzard Entertainment. All rights
reserved."
        pos (0 0)))))

If you see anything wrong, just tell me it, It's my first scheme
project. (My modifications are only available for guile)

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)