stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] Real fullscreen and centering windows.

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Real fullscreen and centering windows.
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 01:28:44 -0500

Philippe Brochard <address@hidden> writes:

> Philippe Brochard a écrit :
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> Here is a few patch to have windows that doesn't fill all the frame
>> automaticaly centered :
>>

> Bug fixe: the draw-background-win function below works also for
> transcient windows.

I suspect the solution to this problem is to iconize the unfocused
windows (with some hacks to make transients and maxsize windows work).

This has the advantage of not "waking them up" and causing my system
to page like an angry monster :).

I think this is next on my todo list but I'm not sure when i'll get to
doing it...

-Shawn