gnowsys project

From: Nagarjuna G
Subject: gnowsys project
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:25:44 +0530

We had two very good proposals this year.  We pushed on project ahead
of the other, since we wanted initially to select at least one best
proposal.  I just want to tell that the second project also deserves
to be taken, as my comments on the project suggest.  the student has
good domain knowledge and so, he is almost certain to do a successful
project.   In fact in terms of experience, the second project stands
better than the first.  We pushed the first one due to our project
module priority.
Therefore, if the team thinks that we can get another, we will be very
glad to mentor the second proposal as well.

--
GN