swarm-modeling

decision making <=> coevolution <=> emergent structure?

From: gepr
Subject: decision making <=> coevolution <=> emergent structure?
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 15:57:22 -0600

Here's a forward of a post to the complexity in management list.
It makes me wonder about the completeness of the partially ordered set
representation of causality and the available grammers.

What could this kind of result say about coherence in multi-agent
systems?

If anyone happens upon the issue of Physical Review Letters this is
in, please let me know what you think of it.  I don't have easy access
to it.

--
glen e. p. ropella      =><= Hail Eris!
the swarm corporation   W:(505) 995-0818

   body of the message.