swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-Modelling] SWARM on Clusters

From: Russell Standish
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] SWARM on Clusters
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:06:31 +1100

Yes but trying to interface between an Objective C model and C++ model
at the OO level via the C interface (non-OO) is _hard_ work. Unless,
of course, you use an automated scheme, such as the Classdesc work
Richard did.

In any case, Obj C + C++ always existed in the gcc compiler - is this
non-news?

                                        Cheers