swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-Modelling] ABMs on Graphical Processor Units

From: docgca
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] ABMs on Graphical Processor Units
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 14:16:51 -0500

I see that this was presented at Agent 2007; was there much cross pollenation between that group of attendants and those that would be expected to come to Swarmfest?  I'm just thinking (in terms of the program for Swarm 2008) that there are a lot of interesting issues regarding the methodological aspects of ABM (I'm also thinking of the recent thread between Miles and Marcus re: metaABM) that might warrant a designated portion of a day for these topics.  I wanted to float that among the general community; maybe the board can have an offline discussion in more detail as well.

Gary An