Re: blt tests

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: Re: blt tests
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 95 13:48:08 EDT

Rick,
    Are you saying each bar in the bar chart is 6-8 cm wide?  My whole
graph on these two (barchart and graph3) is maybe that wide.  Shrinking
the window compresses this.  Growing the window only grows the background.
(If you shrink, then grow, the graph will grow back to its original size,
but no bigger.)  The graphs are tall, maybe a 1:2 aspect ratio (which
should be 1.618 for aesthetics :).  Infractions of the Golden Ratio aside,
they look OK.

    My graphConfig button has a different, but thorough, failure mode.

> These tests work for me (ie barchart and graph3),
> except the xauth security pain with that one button.
> In particular the barchart and graph are each 6-8cm wide,
> ie not scrunched horizontally.  Also I can use the mouse
> to zoom in on parts of the graph.  (resizing the windows
> don't seem to resize the figures in them, though).
>
> ginger, this is with the blt I put there for you to use.
> does it work for you on your machine?

Sorry I'm not being much help.

Cheers,
    Ginger