Re: blt tests

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: blt tests
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 16:52:36 -0400 (EDT)

These tests work for me (ie barchart and graph3),
except the xauth security pain with that one button.
In particular the barchart and graph are each 6-8cm wide,
ie not scrunched horizontally.  Also I can use the mouse
to zoom in on parts of the graph.  (resizing the windows
don't seem to resize the figures in them, though).

ginger, this is with the blt I put there for you to use.
does it work for you on your machine?

 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html