Problems compiling libtclobjc.a

From: Joannes Mongardini
Subject: Problems compiling libtclobjc.a
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 17:47:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

This is the first message of a new Swarm beta group at the Center for
Computable Economics at UCLA. If you want to know more about our Center
please go to the following Web address:

http://cce.sscnet.ucla.edu

In the meantime, we have a problem compiling libtclobjc.a. We have the
beta version 1.1b2 and the gcc compilers 2.7.2. We get the following
message:

>You must apply the patch ./gcc.patch to the gcc source dir
>then recompile and install libobjc.a,
>then rerun this configure script.

It is not clear what the gcc.patch is. There is no patch for 2.7.2 as far
as I know. Any help would be great.

All the best

Joannes