Re: libtclobjc-1.1b2 released

From: John Carnahan
Subject: Re: libtclobjc-1.1b2 released
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 10:43:11 -0800 (PST)

This is a real late intro but I'm John Carnahan, a grad student at UCLA,
using swarm to investigate mosquito dispersal behavior.  I wrote my
original simulation using one of the old alpha versions and am now trying
to 'square peg/round hole' my model into the latest version.

Nelson and others:

I am still using solaris2.4 and am having problems with libtclobjcb2.
Everything compiles fine but when I run 'make check' I get a seg fault
and core dump. The error is something like '[doCheckTcl] Error 139'. I am
not sure how to approach this error. Has anyone else had a similar
problem with libtclobjc2. P.S. I do not have the same problem with beta1.

John Carnahan
--Graduate Student. Dept. of Biology UCLA       --
--(310) 206-4079                                --