Swarm: removing actions from a schedule

From: Christoph Schlumpf
Subject: Swarm: removing actions from a schedule
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 13:05:03 +0100

Hi folks,

We are on the way of implementing our first simulation model in Swarm (a
sort of a predator prey model). In this Model, agents can die.
We now want to remove actions from the Schedule that are directed to such
an agent.

Can you help us with this problem? We didn't find out how to remove an
action from a schedule.

Thanks

The Swarm betatest-Team from Switzerland,
Christoph Schlumpf

at work:____________________________________________________________________
Christoph Schlumpf                                 e-mail: address@hidden
EAWAG, Switzerland                                 phone:     +41-1-823-5535
Environmental Physics                              fax:       +41-1-823-5210
Ueberlandstr. 133                                  by foot:         room D16
CH-8600 Duebendorf
                                   ,,,
                                  (o o)
Christoph Schlumpf                                 phone:     +41-1-948-0829
Seestr. 21
CH-8617 Moenchaltorf