Linux and BLT

From: Carl Lipo
Subject: Linux and BLT
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 19:38:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I just got the new version of Swarm up and running (yeeha!) The changes
look extremely useful.

I also just put SWARM up on a linux box (1.3.20).  What do I have to do
to compile BLT for Linux -- how should I make the changes in the
BLT Makefile to deal with the the bltGrAxis failed assertion problem?

Oh, has anyone used BLT-1.9? I have it working on the Linux box and
everything seems to be just fine (well, except for the bltGrAxis matter).
The author claims full downward compatibility and it "seems" to be true.

Carl
Carl Lipo, Archy GSA
Department of Anthropology, Box 353100
University of Washington