Re: timing question...my problem, not swarms

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: timing question...my problem, not swarms
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 10:59:27 -0500 (EST)

Well, I figured this out...it was just me
not looking carefully after a copy/paste of
some printf's.   The stepReport message that seemed
to come out after the finish message was actually
just a fprintf embedded in the finish method.
(I discovered it while trying to build a minimal
example of the problem.)

so...mea culpa, sorry for the false alarm.

 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html