Error on Linux Platform

From: Joannes Mongardini
Subject: Error on Linux Platform
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 11:12:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We have managed to successfully install SWARM on our HP 9000 workstation.
The apps available look like a good starting point.

We have now tried to install it on Linux and SWARM compiled without any
problems or errors. When we run any application, we get the BLT windows
with the parameters and the GO/STOP/QUIT option, but if we try to give to
GO commmand, we get a 'segmentation fault' error.

Any ideas why?

Joannes

Joannes Mongardini                      address@hidden
Assistant to the Director               Tel. (310) 825-1777
Center for Computable Economics         Fax. (310) 825-9528
UCLA                                    http://cce.sscnet.ucla.edu
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1477