segmentation faults on probe display

From: Matthew Hare
Subject: segmentation faults on probe display
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 17:36:20 GMT

hi, i've been having a wonderful time playing about on the previous version of
swarm - It's great! Beginner's luck has ensured that I've had next to no
compile errors, & no run problems (much). What a system! Unfortunately, version
96...  is providing some minor trauma: I'm getting segmentation faults when
running the  apps : antsort, heatbugs (& a modified version of heatbugs) - I've
tracked it   down in heatbugs (I think ) to the end of the creation of a
probeDisplay
        probeDisplay = [probeDisplay createEnd];

I had no problems with heatbugs in the previous version but now ...
All the other apps are fine but they don't use probes...

can anyone help?

cheers,

Matt Hare,
MLURI, Aberdeen.