Swarm GUI

From: Manor Askenazi
Subject: Swarm GUI
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 96 15:16:30 MDT

>> I was just testing a probe on an agent and noticed something.  When the
>> probe comes up, it does not show any of the methods/variables from the
>> super-class.

> You can get the higher level items by pressing on the .... etc. etc.

Hmmm.... From previous messages about the Swarm GUI as well as discussions
with individual swarm-users I'm starting to realise that quite a few of the
features of the GUI are going unnoticed (the ability to drag&drop object
arguments, for example).

In order to remedy this, I'll be posting a little tutorial which uses
heatbugs to show all the points about the interface which are being missed.

If y'all have some free time etc., try it out... Also this would be a good
opportunity to make suggestions about the GUI if you have any (not including
the scrollbar issue which has been dealt with for the next release :-)

Regards,

Manor.