Colour resources with SunOS 4.1.3 + Openwin 3.0

From: Patrick Maheral
Subject: Colour resources with SunOS 4.1.3 + Openwin 3.0
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 96 18:04:09 -0500

I found the problem with lack of colours (reds) in heatbugs.  It was not due
a lack of resources as indicated in the warning message.  I think it has to
do
with our version of X (X11R4 I think).  The function XAllocNamedColor does
not
handle the hex string passed to it by setColor:ToName: (from setColor:ToRed:
Green:Blue).  It does work on my machine at home (Linux - X11R6?).

I changed XColormap.m to use XParseColor() and then XAllocColor().  Heatbugs
now has heat :)

I can post a diff of the changes if anyone needs it.

Patrick