Do you have any information Swarm on FreeBSD?

From: Shigeo Sagai
Subject: Do you have any information Swarm on FreeBSD?
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 14:15:12 +0900

I tryied to compile Swarm(960513) on my FreeBSD 2.1.0R Machine.

I collect all the libraries and compiled them.
It seems that they are collectry compiled.

Even Swarm application seemed to be compiled, but any one of it
doesn't work because of segmentation fault.

I found that "Program.m, line 106 initModule" has some
problem with my FreeBSD Machine. The routine is included
in the library "libdefobj.a"(although no compile error occured
while compiling the library).

Do you have any experiences compiling Swarm on FreeBSD machine.
I'll appreciate any suggestion.

Thanks in advance.
--
Shigeo Sagai                address@hidden