Re: guassian distribution generator

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: guassian distribution generator
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 07:26:19 -0400 (EDT)

Manor,
thanks for pointing that out.  (I guess I did miss that
in your previous message...)

I would suggest/request that you add an additional method:

-(float) getGuassianWithMean: (float) mean andSD: (float) sd;

(or something like that syntax)
so that one can easily/cleanly make many requests with
different means/stddevs  (eg when each agent has its own
distribution).

thanks!
- r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html