Re: Heatbug related inquiries...

From: Stephen Shervais
Subject: Re: Heatbug related inquiries...
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 21:16:37 -0700 (PDT)

Brad & Ken

In case either of you are worrying about the interest level of this
extended heatbugs exchange, let me say that there is at least one lurker
out there who is enthralled by the questions and answers and is _very_
appreciative of the efforts of both of you.

I am making up a "mickle bock" with all these Q&A's, as well as the
colorized version of the code.

Thank you both.

Regards,
Steve