Different agents accessing different worlds...

From: bleydorf
Subject: Different agents accessing different worlds...
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:42:06 -0400

Hi,
I am having a problem with my Heatbugish simulation.
In it I have two types of agents, problem agents, and solution agents.

I have them "living" on two different worlds, which are stacked on top
of each other and viewed from the top down.  So, it appears they are in
the same world.

Does anyone know if there would be any reason that problem-agents from
one world couldnt see solution-agents into the other world.  I ran a
debug script (thanks again, you know who you are), which looped through
all locations on the "solution world".  It was inside of the Problems
"step" function.  It found only nils.

Can anyone make any suggestions, even if you don't know the answer to my
problem.  Hopefully someone can help me "spark" that lightbulb which has
been dark for so long (reguarding this problem...)

Thank you in advance,
Brad