one other thing...

From: Douglas Orr
Subject: one other thing...
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 15:04:04 -0600

I have a little telnet problem right now, so I can't verify this, but the
README file in the principal swarm directory should say (i.e., did at one
time say) something about the environment variables you need to set to run
a binary.  I can believe that I might have missed one, or the file might
not have ended up in the right place, but that information was there at one
time, and that was where it was...

It should also tell you about one or two other variables you'll need in a
similar vein (BLT_LIBRARY is one I think...)

        -Doug