Re: Q: re dynamic scheduling

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: Q: re dynamic scheduling
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 13:52:28 -0800 (PST)

Check to see that the event is actually being created.
The add event statement returns the id of the new action.
Add "theId=[]" and check to see that it is not null.

That is the first step anyway.  I play with these
quite a bit so feel free to email me directly if
you want.

Cheers,

    Doug

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *