ObjC dynamic parser

From: Scott Christley
Subject: ObjC dynamic parser
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 13:11:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I've just received a small library from an ObjC developer; it is
apparently a set of ObjC classes that allows a parser, in bnf format in a
text file, to be loaded and used at runtime.  I haven't had a chance to
study the code in great detail, but I'm wondering if anybody can think of
ways this would be useful for Swarm work?  I think that it may offer the
possibility for adding small scripting languages to an app.

The main issue with it now is that it uses the old libobjects library so
needs to be upgraded to gnustep-base or weaned of it completely.

cheers
Scott