New-user question

From: Matthew Aylward EG201 G219 SL CKR
Subject: New-user question
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:16:47 +0800

Greetings all,
I am a very new swarm user trying very hard to learn swarm/objective-C.
My problem is that I am not a C programmer and I am learning in complete
isolation - no-one to ask "What does that mean".

I am working through the tutorial apps and modifying them bit by bit to
work out how they work.
In SimpleObjCBug2 I have tried to use the "-setDiscrete2d" method to
read in a pgm image to fill the values for the foodSpace. I have had no
success and I am now totally confused. (if I had someone here to ask I
know I would understand)
Can anyone show me how to use this method properly.

If this query is too stupid to answer I understand.

I live in hope.
Matt
--
Matt Aylward